Friday, June 11, 2010

Around My House....







...is a misleading title because I bet you were thinking I'd be showing you the inside of my house! But, you should pay attention to the preposition of place that I used: around not inside. ;)



I decided to snap a few extra shots of what I could see from my porch. In that moment, the things I could see were: goats grazing, and really big beautiful puffy clouds. Also, there was an arc en ciel (rainbow, literally: arc in sky) but I couldn't get it to show on my camera.
Also, I can see shooting stars every night....those of you who want to see should take this however you want it to...just remember that if I had a tripod I could do night photography :):):):)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just came across your blog from the peacecorpsjournal.com website, I love your blog, it is very witty and very real. I am hoping to be a future PCV and your blog is very aspiring to me. Best of luck and enjoy the rest of your time!

D. Lyons said...

Clay,
Love reading your blog! See you are making the most of your time there. Your wit along with pictures is so real man, has me going through all kinds of emotions as I read. I'm guessing you never got my card... :o( Hit me up sometime lyonsden319@yahoo.com