Saturday, September 18, 2010

...The things you'll see...











I promised I'd post some photos.

Here they are.

I haven't forgotten about the Lemonade recipe--I'm waiting to remember to take pictures of myself making it :D
The scenery is what I see when I walk outside of the workstation.
The spider.....I discovered today. What kind of spider is that? Why does it look fake? Can we talk about the suspiciously thick, yellow strand of web and can the spider kill me?
Responses welcome, I have to live with this thing.

1 comment:

cpfirrmann said...

Hi Clayton!
I hope you're enjoying your new role as PCVL. I was in Benin last month visiting Kim & Ryan and the spider looks like one we saw at the Routier Hotel in Parakou. I think it's a golden orb spider... (named for the color of it's silk) & the link I'm posting says they're relatively harmless. But I'd still sure be trying to avoid physical contact with it! http://www.naturia.per.sg/buloh/inverts/nephila.htm
Stay Well & Enjoy!
Cindy Pfirrmann